torstai 13. kesäkuuta 2013

Ulkomaanvaihdot esittäytyvät!


Hi! My name is Wendy. I am from Taiwan.
It's a pity that I didn't join a summercamp while I was a kid. However. I'm so glad to have the chance to join the summercamp with kids and enjoy the beautiful nature in Finland. This is a super special experince that I never had.




Hi! My name is Alexandra. I live in Canada. I speak both French and English.
I came to this camp to have chance to learn about the finnish culture. What I like the most here is the beautiful lake.




Hello! I'm Maria, I'm from Italy. This summercamp is for me a great opportunity to learn something more about finnish culture and to play with cute kids. I'm so happy here!




Hey! My name is Asumi, I'm from Japan. Here I have sun every day with cute children and beautiful nature. It will be a great experience and wonderful memory for me!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti